Each Lion dance baby blanket is:
- 80cm x 120cm in size...not too big and not too small
- Made from two layers of beautifully soft, 190gsm GOTS certified organic cotton jersey…not too thick and not too thin
- Printed on one side, plain white on the other
- Finished with rounded corners and a white jersey trim
- Produced in an organic factory and printed with eco-friendly inks that are safe for baby
- Machine washable on a gentle cycle
- Perfect for cuddles, tummy time, as a light weight blanket at bedtime, in the car and when you’re out and about
Hand-illustrated designs, printed and produced with the support of a Hong Kong based company.
Story of the product: The feisty Chinese lions on this wonderfully soft, 100% organic cotton jersey blanket make it a colourful and vibrant everyday essential that’ll keep your little one all cosy and snug when you’re in the nursery or out and about.
Additional shipping and delivery information: Local Hong Kong delivery via Hong Kong Post. Please contact me for international orders / delivery.
Return, exchange and cancellation policy: We hope that you are happy with your purchase, but if you are not you can return items for a refund (excluding shipping costs and a handling fee) within 10 days of receipt of confirmation that your order has been dispatched. Items will be accepted for refund provided that: you contact us to let us know which items you will be returning; and the goods are returned in a saleable condition, i.e. in their original packaging with the original labels still attached, unopened, unused, unaltered and in the condition originally sold, and not damaged or soiled in any way. Sale items and custom orders cannot be returned. Returns must be shipped within the timelines defined above, and at your own cost and risk. Please remember to ask the postal service you use for your postage receipt. This will contain proof of postage to prove the item(s) have been sent. Customers are responsible for retaining proof of postage. Without this we will not refund any money if we do not receive the returned goods. You are responsible for reclaiming any taxes or duty paid from the relevant authorities. You should contact us immediately in respect of any goods that are damaged on delivery through no fault of your own (please include a photo of the damaged item in your message) and we will provide a replacement as soon as possible.
Visit my Qraftie Store: https://www.qraftie.com/paperrosesdesigns